Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Blogging from a smart phone

I must say that I am so happy knowing that Blogger has an app and I can now upload photos and blog from my phone easily! I used to have to upload pictures from my camera or phone into the laptop. Edit there before I can blog. And with two young kids then, it seemed impossible to keep up posting which was the main reason why blogging, as much as I enjoyed it, had taken a backseat. As I mainly use just my phone for photos nowadays, I can just edit them here too and then upload using the Blogger app and post from there! Well I can't do much else like changing the layouts or size of the photos but as of now, this is good enough. So maybe, just maybe, there'll be more posts in this blog from me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails