Monday, January 28, 2013

Square One

Three hours later from my previous post, I'm pretty much still where I was. Haha. Nope, I didn't get the dishes done. I did hang up the batch of clothings. Figured out that was pretty urgent as people were running out of underwears! Che-Che O came back not too long after and I spent some time with her cleaning up all the books she read and never placed back on the shelf and the stash of puzzle she did not get to complete before reading a bedtime story together and got her ready for bed. By then, it was already eleven. Papa got me my very well deserved signature hot choc with soy milk from Starbucks and I have just been sitting down indulging it with some oats. Aaaah.... Guilty? Well, kinda but I'm too sleepy now to be bothered. Tomorrow is another day. Goodnight world! - writing while lying down on a bed with a stash of laundry. Yes, I will be sleeping here tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails