Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013

Can you believe how time can really fly!???! I knew blogging would be one of the last thing to do in my list since the the arrival of Baby (now Che-che) O's partner in crime, Master J, over a year ago. But I thought I could at least manage a few posts! There were so many places we visited, so many milestones achieved, so many new books read, so many new activities and events that I wanted to blog about but none made it here. Even to put up this post took me maybe 600 attempts? So yeah, a belated Blessed Christmas 2012 and a Happy New Year 2013! This new year, it is my hope that This Mama will be able to revive this blog now that Che-che O has started preschool and Master J is officially a toddler! (Yes, I now have a preschooler and a toddler!) I do miss this little therapy of mine, chit-chatting in the virtual world. After all, the main reason why I started this blog is so that I have a getaway from baby talk!

Cheers to a blessed year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails