Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mom of many interests

Looking inside this blog (well, maybe when there are more posts later on), you'll probably be able to tell that I'm someone who has a lot of interests. I love to (the basic) cook & learn a new dish, eat & discover a great place to dine, shop & grab a bargain. I also love DIYs, crafts and even computer games! To pamper myself, there's also massage sessions and swirling a glass of wine with the company of Oscar Peterson in the background. I must say, most of these indulgence is a thing of the past especially now that I have a 10-month old in tow.

While surfing around some scrapbooking sites to search for some nifty little DIY templates for my new blog, I came across some blogs that really opened my eyes to how some owners take great pains in the aesthetic aspect, one thing that matters a lot to me. It's common sense - a blog that's pleasing to the eye will attract more readers. So I'd like to congratulate my first featured blogshop(s) for their effort in revamping their sites! These blogshops (Little Red Reading Nook, Hui Wearn Kids Store and Cupcake Chic Children's Boutique) belong to Hui-Wearn. I especially like Little Red Reading Nook, and online children's book shop because of the quality books they offer and at affordable prices. I recognise a lot of these books from being based in the UK previously before returning back to Malaysia a few months ago. I will definitely keep Little Red Reading Nook in mind the next time I go book-hunting for Baby O!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails