Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Dali's Persistence of Time
I don’t understand why time waits for no man. Why can’t it ‘give me five minutes’ or ‘hang on a minute’?? I will be able to do just that little bit more with that - reply just one more mail, post just one more entry on my blog, sleep one more wink....

Anyway, the past month has been a blast! Done lots, but still loads to do!

Firstly, we managed to discover so much of Penang that dear hubby and I are thinking of starting a blog! (The problem is we will need more than five more minutes to maintain it!)

Then, I had a deadline to meet. Yes, SAHMs have project deadlines too! This time it is for a free photobook offer from Shutterfly. I have already missed a few free photobook offers and not about to lose another one. This was for a 8 x 8 inch hard cover 20-page photobook. The mean thing is these good offers are usually only up for about a week or so for you to grab. So it was a week of burning the midnight oil rushing to screen through the gazzillions of Baby O photos to pick that top 100 pictures for the photobook. Initially, I was going for Baby O’s first year memories. But there’s just too much to do in a week so I went for Baby O’s favourites instead - favourite people, favourite songs, favourite mum-mum and so on... I can’t wait for it to arrive in the post! I also have a few other photobook projects in mind but insufficient tick tock tick tock at the moment.

At the same time, there are tonnes of emails to reply and yummy new recipes to try out, compost and vegetable patch to tend to, a toddler to nurture, a few blog posts to read, clothes to wash and fold... when will the list end???

p.s. Shutterfly offers 50 free 4 x 6 prints upon signing up with them. Postage not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails